How do I enable tracking?
Before you can enable tracking:
- Your website must be live.
- You must have a Google Analytics account and have the tracking ID handy (e.g. UA-XXXXXX-Y).
To enable tracking in Airsquare:
- Go to Website > Settings > Tracking.
- Under Enable tracking, choose Yes.
- Enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID. This takes the form UA-XXXXX-Y or UA-XXXXX-YY.
- Under Google Analytics version, choose Universal.
- Click Update settings.
Data about your website visitors will now be collected in Google Analytics.
I've enabled tracking but nothing is appearing in Google Analytics?
Be patient, it can take 24-48 hours before anything appears in Google Analytics.