What is Laybuy?
Laybuy is a payment option you can offer your customers. Basically as a merchant you'll receive full payment within 48 hours. Your customer then pays off the total amount over 6 weekly interest fee payments. Read more about Laybuy.
What countries does it support?
Currently New Zealand only.
What currencies does it support?
Currently only NZD.
How do I get an account?
Just go to www.laybuy.com and sign up.
How do I connect my account to Airsquare?
Laybuy will issue you with a Merchant ID and API Key. To add these to Airsquare:
- In Airsquare, go to Account > Connected apps.
- Next to Laybuy, click Connect.
- Enter your Merchant ID and API Key
- Click Connect.
How do I start accepting Laybuy payments?
Once connected (see above) you can then need to enable it as a payment method:
- In Airsquare, go to Commerce > Payment methods.
- Tick Laybuy as a payment method. If it's not there, you've not connected your Laybuy account yet, see above.
- Click Update.
I've connected and enabled, but it's not showing as a payment option
Things to check:
- Laybuy requires a phone number to be provided. Ensure you're requiring a phone number during checkout (Commerce > Settings).
- Is the order in New Zealand Dollars? Laybuy only supports NZD.