What are connected apps?
Connected apps are applications you've connected Airsquare to.
You can connect Airsquare to other online applications you use and streamline your business.
What apps can I connect?
You can connect the following applications to Airsquare:
Do I have to pay extra for these connections?
Our premium add-ons have a small monthly fee.
When you connect an app, you'll see pricing information next to each application (or see our pricing)
How do I connect an app?
- Go to Account > Connected apps
- Click Connect app top right
- Choose the application you want to connect, note there may be a small monthly fee.
- Tick the billing confirmation (if applicable)
- Click Connect app
- You'll then need to follow the instructions, each application connects in a different way. Typically the application you are connecting to with ask for your permission to allow Airsquare to be connected.
How do I disconnect an app from Airsquare?
- Go to Account > Connected apps.
- You'll see a list of connected apps. Click Disconnect next to the application you want to remove.
- Confirm you'd like to disconnect, by clicking Disconnect app.
What happens if I have connected multiple apps?
These are the rules we apply for all connected apps:
- If the connected app tells us about something, we only update Airsquare, we don't tell all the other applications you have connected. This prevents a continual update cycle.
- If Airsquare updates something, we tell all the applications you have connected.