How do I track my ecommerce / online store performance?
Airsquare seamlessly integrates with Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce.
Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce provides detailed reports on the lifecycle of your ecommerce transactions, from viewing the product to purchasing.
What ecommerce reports are available?
How do I enable Enchanced Ecommerce in Google Analytics?
Before you can enable enchanced ecommerce:
- You must already have setup basic Google Analytics tracking. See website analytics.
- You must be using Google Analytics Universal.
To enable Enhanced Ecommerce:
- Login to your Google Analytics account.
- Click Admin at the top.
- Find the right account > property > view then click Ecommerce Settings.
- Under Enable Ecommerce, change it to ON
- Under Related Products, leave if OFF.
- Click Next Step.
- Under Enhanced Ecommerce, change it to ON.
- Don't fill out any checkout labels, they aren't relevant as Airsquare uses a one page checkout.
- Click Submit.
It should look something like this:
I've enabled Enhanced Ecommerce but nothing is appearing?
Be patient, it can take 24-48 hours before anything appears in Google Analytics.