Previously we only allowed you to import Outlook Distribution Lists. You can now export your Outlook Contacts in CSV format and use Airsquare to import them. Once your contacts are in Airsquare you can then email them or manage customer relationships.
To import your contacts from Outlook:
- Go to Contacts > People > Import people
- Choose Outlook CSV in the list
- Follow the instructions to get your contacts out of Outlook
- Upload the CSV file from Outlook.
- Click Next
- You'll then see a preview of the new people found. Just unselect anyone you don't want to import. You also have the option to add these people to any groups/subscriptions you have.
- Click Import people