Many businesses are now using Gmail (part of Google Apps) for their email. We have added Google to our import tool so you can easily pull in your contacts. Once your contacts are in Airsquare you can then email them or manage customer relationships.
To import your contacts from Google:
- Go to Contacts > People > Import people
- Choose Google in the list
- Follow the instructions to get your contacts out of Gmail
- Upload the CSV file from Google.
- Click Next
- You'll then see a preview of the new people found. Just unselect anyone you don't want to import. You also have the option to add these people to any groups/subscriptions you have.
- Click Import people