If you run a nationwide or global business you may have more than one office or retail location that you want to show on a single map. Previously you could only add a single address to the Google Map widget. We've now added a secondary widget called 'Google Map (multiple locations)' which allows you to add infinite amounts of addresses to a map. It's clever enough to resize itself to fit all the locations in.
To add a Google Map with multiple locations:
- Login to the Websuite
- Click Website
- Click Widgets
- Click Add a new widget
- Add a title for the widget, select 'Google Map (multiple locations)' and click Next
- Choose the map type and dimensions, then click Add widget
- Find the widget you've just added in the table, and click Addresses in the options column.
- You can now add as many addresses as you like. Note, the address must be findable by Google Maps.
- Once you've finished adding addresses you can then place this widget in any page content.