Improved order management
Airsquare's online stores are getting better all the time. Processing customer orders is now much easier, using the new 'Orders' section, where you can view order details and change the order status.
Stock management is integrated with the orders system, which means you don't have to manually update your stock levels after every order.
We've made sure that order confirmation emails are clear and simple for your customers to understand = Happy customers!
Website themes improved
Current Airsquare customers will notice a few new improvements to their themes:
- You can now add your business contact details to the footer. Just fill in your details at Websuite > Settings > General.
- Blog updates: Author details now appear after each article; to edit author details go to Website > Profile (under your name) > Edit profile.
As a current customer, to make use of these updates, just go to Website > Settings > Design and click Update design.
- You'll notice new icons and better top navigation in the websuite. We've moved the logout option to the drop down menu, under your name.
- We've added some extra prompts when you add a product, to ensure you don't accidentally lose any data.
- Even more social! Due to popular demand, we've added LinkedIn to the social media settings. Just enter your LinkedIn profile URL in Settings > Social media and it'll appear in the footer. We've also added a LinkedIn share button to the blog pages.
Enjoy, folks. Your feedback is welcome.