A few tips on how to inspire loyalty in your customers...
- Good communication: Be accessible and make it easy for people to contact you; give out business cards; engage in social media
- Check-in with your customers regularly - keep track of contacts on your customer database
- Give your existing customers regular product updates/special offers/new products - add value to what they get from you
- Be helpful - share valuable information/tips/contacts/resources with your customers
- Provide good support - act quickly to deal with customer issues
- Ask for customer feedback and act on it (within reason!)
- Be honest
- Follow through on your promises
- Stand out from the rest: how are you different? Sell this to your customers
- Express and demonstrate your appreciation to your loyal customers with free upgrades/perks and “thank-yous”
- Smile and be happy - It can be infectious
- Last, but not least: Listen
Do you have any customer service tips of your own? Feel free to add them in the comments below.