Using a Woohoo Jar is a fantastic way to record your business triumphs.
It's been a whole year since our last woohoo report. Being mid-year, we thought we'd look back over the last year and report what our woohoo's were:
- We increased our customer base by 230%.
- Extended our global reach, with customers in the USA, UK, Ireland, Germany, Mexico, Brunei, Malaysia, Australia & New Zealand.
- Stood up and presented to our small business peers at various workshops around New Zealand.
- Made the Bridge St Collective our official home.
- Exhibited at Xerocon, as an official Xero add-on.
- Added to our marketing material (Banners, T-Shirts, Leaflets, Advertising etc)
- Rolled out our new explainer video (on our homepage).
- Rolled out a full events registration system (including selling tickets online, issuing eTickets, ticket scanning and availability)
- Added support for selling downloadable (digital) products.
- Rolled our a new look for Airsquare (we've gone all Flat UI!)
- Added support for all the different tax zones/types around the world.
- Added lots more payment methods to our checkout.
- Rolled our order reports.
- Increased security by offering 2-step verification to our users.
- Integrated with Google Webmaster Tools.
- Integrated with Wufoo.
- Integrated with Instagram.
- Improved our Vend integration.
- Improved our eCommerce platform.
- Improved all our themes, especially for mobile devices.
- Added a new unlimited plan.
- Added 3 new themes for our customers to use.